Welcome to the Orléans Chamber of Commerce!
Bienvenue à la Chambre de Commerce d'Orléans!
Evening Workshop with xahive
Name: Evening Workshop with xahive
Date: June 22, 2017
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Evening Workshop with your Xahive your Cybersecurity Partner
Xahive is a Cyber Security company founded to fulfill the need to provide safe, secure cybersecurity solutions in the internet-based communications space. Xahive leverages the latest standards for public key cryptography from NIST, combined with no-compromise-convenience in order to deliver the highest quality and security for sending and receiving documents and messages. Unique Value Proposition: xahive enables organizations to save on cybersecurity insurance premiums by reducing their overall risk indicator through better cybersecurity governance.
Product and services:
- Secure Communication Software: xahive offers a service that allows professionals to send real time messages, without compromising the confidentiality of their communications. The system is very similar to text messaging, with the size limits and functionality of an email system. This service is available on the web as a SaaS.
- Cybersecurity Governance Consulting: xahive will score, audit and otherwise provide the change management needed to bring your organization up to speed with the latest cybersecurity trends and regulations. We will also provide vCISO services as needed.
- Cybersecurity Education: For businesses looking to maintain an edge on cybersecurity education, xahive will train your board, c-suite, staff and stakeholders.
President of XAHIVE
President of XAHIVE
- Sem, co-founder and President of XAHIVE, is responsible for global operations. Sem has 17+ years of experience in both private and public sectors.
- Sem was selected by the Government of Canada to be a panelist and delivered cybersecurity workshops at the World Economic Forum.
- Sem was also selected by the Government of Canada and WEConnect International to be a panelist and deliver cybersecurity workshops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Sem has facilitated workshops for the Small Business Administration and specifically the Small Business Development Centre officials in NY.
- Xahive?s factsheets and suggestions are posted on the U.S. Department of Commerce export site: http://2016.export.gov/canada/eg_ca_106257.asp
- Sem was selected by the Canadian Minister of Trade to be the first cybersecurity company to attend the first Canada-EU trade mission with the Minister of Trade to Italy in May 2017.
- Similarly, Sem was nominated to be a Canadian G20 Youth Entrepreneurship Alliance (YEA) Summit delegate and she was also selected by the G20 YEA Selection committee to be a Canadian panelist on discussing the importance of cybersecurity.
- Sem and xahive have provided their input into a number of US Government and Government of Canada cybersecurity requests and advocates for better cybersecurity education aimed at Federal, State/Provincial Ministers and Key Senior Government Officials in both countries.
- She has recently delivered workshops to Canadian, U.S. and German chambers of commerce, business associations and academic institutions.
- Sem has been instrumental in building relationships between XAHIVE and World Economic Development Officials, German Centre for Research and Innovation, U.S. Department of Commerce Officials, U.S. Small Business Development Centers, New York State Economic Development Officials, CenterState CEO, Utica College and McMasters University Hospital.
- Sem has a MA in Legal Studies, specializing in international law. In the U.S., Sem interned for US Senator Dianne Feinstein?s Washington DC office and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Washington, DC. In Canada, Sem worked in private sector for over 8+ years. She also has public service experience having worked on Parliament Hill for a former MP, and worked as a senior federal government advisor on Canada-CETA and Canada-U.S. trade negotiation files at different government departments.