I/O Advisory Services
- Personal Services
- Human Resource Services
I combine the insights gained from my doctoral training in Industrial / Organizational (I/O) Psychology with more than 15 years of professional experience to help people build resilient careers and to help organizations succeed. With my assistance, employees and entrepreneurs can make full use of their skills and abilities to bolster their careers and their results. In addition, I help organizations select and develop employees and leaders that suit their culture and will drive business success.
I use Psychology to Build Resilient Careers
I/O Psychology is the scientific study of human behaviour in the workplace and the application of psychological theories and principles to organizations. My field focuses on increasing workplace productivity and related issues such as the physical and mental well being of employees.
I can help you with:
• Career transition services for established professionals who need (or really want) to change gears
• Career Coaching for recent graduates and early career professionals
• Outplacement & Right-Placement services
• On-demand, part-time HR services for small and medium-sized organizations who need help to hire new staff who can actually deliver on the job rather than hiring people who know what to say during an interview. Yes, that happens.
I also help organizations minimize the risk of cyber and insider threats. I do this by building personnel security processes in a respectful and strategic manner.
Whom to Contact
- Dr. Helen OfosuHR Consultant & Career CoachPhone: (613) 424-8689
Located close to Innes & Tenth Line, Orleans. Other locations, Skype, FaceTime, and Phone are also available.